Monday, December 19, 2016

"Lets Go!!"

"Heading out for P-day"
Wow! I remember a year ago in Ponce (shout out to Elder Fox) how the time goes!!!! Sorry for not having time to write a big email recently, but here I am. Elder Ferreira and I are doing super well.  He is a great companion and I have learned so much from him. Carlos, the guy we found 3 weeks ago contacting everyone in the street, should be baptized soon! We are hopeful and happy for them.


We got a reference on the phone a week ago and we went to go visit! He is a GOLDEN reference!  His name is Omar and his son is also interested in the gospel. The Book of Mormon has played a key role in their conversion. After the first time they read it, we came back and their eyes lit up.  They shared their testimonies about the Book of Mormon and it was so powerful. We told Omar if he had free time to watch the movie called “17 Miracles” and so he did. He sent us a text the other night and said that “the movie has made a mark on my life, and more than anything I want to be baptized.  The Spirit is real and I can't deny that I have felt it and never will.”  Keep sharing the "Light the World”.  As people see it, the spirit touches their heart and they are more willing to listen and to ACT.
FELIZ NAVIDAD!  I love you all!


Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment