Monday, August 22, 2016

"I am so blessed to be apart of this work"

Hello to everyone!

Thank you for all the love and support that you all have given me! A new transfer has started and I am excited to still be here in Juncos. I love this area so much and we are truly starting to see so much progress. God has truly been working through us and I am so blessed to be apart of this work.

So I will stay here in Juncos and will receive a new companion who is also from Mexico. His name is Elder Lopez, he is a great Elder and I am excited to work with him. I wish Elder Reyes luck in Rio Grande, he will do great things there and I am grateful for all that he has taught me! Te Quiero Elder Reyes, vive Mexico!!

Wow, so much has been going on and I don't have time to cover it all. Delia and Vicente are still trying so hard to get married, just still waiting on some things to get married! But Delia's grand-daughter, Arriana, got permission from her mom and will be baptized this Sunday the 28th. We are so happy for her and it has been so cool to see the Spirit work with her and she is so excited to be clean and follow Jesus Christ and make this sacred promise with God.

We are focusing on finding and finding, using members, and finding. We are always on the search for those who God has prepared for us to bring to the truth! We have seen miracles and two less active families have been coming to church regularly and we have seen so much progress in San Lorenzo especially. Our ward now has attendance of 80 plus every week and before it was around 65. It has been so good to see the progress of the Juncos ward. The Lord's truth is marching on!

I love you all!

Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment