Monday, September 19, 2016

"I felt as if we were really working with the Savior"

Elder Lopez and I contacting
Hello!

I want to thank everyone for your love and support… it has been felt and the work is progressing here in Juncos.

This week was awesome!  We did a follow up on a new investigator, Wilfred, from a week ago and he is keeping his commitments and wants to be baptized. This week was stake conference and it went so well. On Sunday we went to Caguas, and Vicente showed up in a white shirt, tie and slacks.  He looked amazing!  His soon to be wife, Delia came with her daughter, Xiomara, Arriana and Aleya. Vicente and Delia are great… just working on the legal side of things with the marriage situation.  God is helping them so much! Xiomara is changing, always smiling and is progressing so much.  As of now Aleya is happy with her decision and we are so happy to have the opportunity to teach and help another daughter of God find the path to eternal life.

I went to the area of Elder Castro for an intercambio and we had a miracle of a day. We planned the night before with the Carpeta de area, with the ward members list and we set reachable goals that made us work efficiently all day.  We found that new investigator, Artie.  So many people were interested and gave us return dates to visit.  It was such a wonderful day.  I am sure God knows and loves every single one of His children. I felt as if we were really working with the Savior. The Spirit was every so present all day and I know He was there leading us to those who were prepared.

I love this work with all my heart and I know that as we set a goal and plan according to reach it, the Lord will bless us reach it. I love you all and hope you all have a great week! I love this quote from D. Todd Christofferson "Our lives should be a confession of Christ and, together with our words, testify of our faith and devotion to Him"


Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment