Monday, April 10, 2017

"I received some divine help"


I am listening so hard, so I can translate properly!


Hello!
This week has gone by soooo quickly. My companion and I cannot believe we are in the 4th week of the transfer already. This week we were preparing a lot for MLC and later for our district leader training meetings. I had to teach with my companion in MLC in front of the zone leaders and sister training leaders and President and Sister Boucher. I had a few missionaries say my face went pitch red ha #classic. Two days later we went to teach all the district leaders as well and I had to translate from English to Spanish too, so that was my first time. It was fun and I'm sure I messed up a bunch, but I tried.  I'm sure I received some divine help because my mind was flying! We are teaching a young kid named Fabian and he is super cool! Every time we go to teach him, he brings more friends for us to teach. That was a huge miracle for us this week, as we don't have too much time to contact so it's s blessing. Love you all!!!

Love, Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment