Monday, April 3, 2017

General Conference April 2017

Goodbye to the Martinez family in Levittown 
General Conference with my companion
Getting ready to go work in the rain

Hello Everyone!
Wow! Another awesome general conference is over… I wish it was every month because it is so wonderful!! It was kind of bittersweet…the last conference of my mission but, hey I still have a lot of time to go, pa'lante:) This week was super good! Now we have a lot less time to proselyte, and the Lord has blessed us so much! Last week a member called us and said “I have someone for you to teach!”His name is Wellington and he came to conference and liked it! He is excited to keep learning. We are also teaching a young man named Fabian. He is 16 and it is so cool to see him at such a young age to have a desire to search for God.  We are super happy for him. It has been such a privilege and blessing to work alongside President and Sister Boucher! They love and embrace their calling. We planned with them the other night for topics to teach the mission and the Spirit was so evident as we conversed about topics. Revelation was received and it was so cool and special to see how the Spirit works like that. I Love my mission and I am incredibly grateful for Jesus Christ who has helped strengthen me even though I am so weak. Love you all!


Love, Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment