Monday, March 27, 2017

St. Kitts Adventure

Bro Hanley from St Kitts
In front of the church sign at the Church
Teaching an investigator in St. Kitts

Heading to St. Kitts
Streets of St. Kitts
The Snell's
View from the member's home
Hello Everyone,

Well now I have completed my first week here in Guaynabo! I am serving in the mission home now! I could the week as following: best/longest/craziest/plan changing week of my life. It has been a blast being with Elder Ferreira.  I am privileged to be able to work so closely with President and Sister Boucher! Every time I get to know them more, I am more grateful for them.  They are awesome!

So President calls us in on Wednesday and says “Hey we're going to St. Kitts from Saturday to Sunday” and we were like....”ok”. Haha… but we were internally stoked! We had a wonderful time and it was so cool to meet the faithful saints there. We cherished our trip even though it was very short. We stayed in a member’s home and we also worked with the seƱor couple missionaries that are there, The Snell’s. They are awesome. We love the saints so much that we really wanted to stay and keep working… such a great experience.

So Sunday after church we headed straight to the airport to catch our flight back to PR. Well long story short, my companion had visa problems and they wouldn't let him back into US territory.  We stayed Sunday again in St. Kitts and after a lot of re-planning/ searching we were able to get back to PR just a few hours ago. It just proves to show that after we do all we can the Lord helps us out.  It really was a miracle we got back. Love you all so much and sorry for the short email.


Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment