Monday, March 13, 2017

"Press forward with a steadfastness in Christ"


Exchanges with new missionary, Elder Torres
Fun to meet and see the Goodriches!
Hello Everyone!

This week was another fast week and full of more lessons learned. There is a challenge in the mission so that every championship baptizes! Last week I remember praying to God, that we had no dates set for March and I know you want us to baptize this month and I know we will, but I have no clue how but we will work for it. We set out this week, worked and worked and worked and up to Thursday we had found 1 or 2 new investigators. But Thursday we got a reference from the sisters and we went and taught a son and a mother, named Luis and Nilsa. (Shotout to Brandon, Luis lived in Bushwick for 25 years and he said he met a missionary there that looked like me… soooo maybe it was you:)) Anyways, they both came to church and they want to be baptized at the end of March. He said, “Estoy loco por bautizarme jajaja.” What a blessing.

On Sunday I was able to really reflect on how much the Lord has been trying us and pushing us and as we endured with faith he let us accomplish what he wanted us to do, and made us better servants during the time. I truly love my Heavenly father and my Savior Jesus Christ. In these last 18 months I have really came to know them and it is something honestly priceless. I love you all. Press on with faith and a smile:) 

In the Book of Mormon- 2nd Nephi 31:19-20
19. And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to save.

20. Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Love you all,

Elder Waidmann
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment