Monday, August 7, 2017

"He's let me feel what He feels for them"

Hello!

How are you all doing? I love you all so much and I'm grateful for your prayers and your thoughts. A lot of planning took place this week because we have two zone conferences and an MLC to prepare for, for this week. So fast Sunday was this last week and it was one of the hardest fasts I've had in my mission. That same night we were able to visit the family of Sandy. We had been praying for them and one of the family members accepted to be baptized in September.  I have truly came to love this family and I know that our Heavenly Father loves His children because He's let me feel what He feels for them. I know that as we stay positive, do our best, rely and wait upon the Lord… that His blessing will come. 

Love you all have a wonderful week!


-Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment