Monday, August 21, 2017

"I know that miracles are real"

Zone activity today
Hello Everyone!

It has been another fun and fulfilling week has past. I have no time, but I just want to share my testimony that I know that miracles are real and that as we really put being servants of God first, he will bless us abundantly. I love my brothers and sister here:)

Matthew 10:37-40 in the Bible

37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38) And he that taketh not his cross , and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
40) He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment