Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Carolina

Hey everyone!

 I have like no time to write this week, but I just wanted to share an experience from this week. We are teaching someone named Wilfredo. The first lesson we taught with him was the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He was so attentive.  Then it came to be my turn and I was able to teach about the First Vision. As I explained the events that lead to the First Vision, the Spirit filled my whole soul even to my feet. It was indescribable. I have never felt the Spirit so strong in my whole life and I know the Gospel has been restored from Jesus Christ on the earth. When we taught the Plan of Salvationand we were teaching about the Atonement, the Spirit came really strong again.  After teaching, he sat there, and he expressed that he knew of Christ’s suffering for us and of how important we are in God’s eyes. I know these things are true and I love helping others come unto the truth too. I love you all!

Love,

Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment