Monday, March 14, 2016

"Listen to the still small voice"


I will miss this guy. God speed, Elder Fox.
Hello Everyone!

I love you all! Thank you for all the love and support. The Lord has been working miracles here. On Monday we stopped by an old investigator from the area book and she was super awesome and we set up a return appointment. Fast forward to Friday… we met her at the church building and had a wonderful member present during the lesson. It was a little crazy because the power went out in the building and so we were teaching in the dark.  We didn’t know what to do, but the investigator insisted it was fine and wanted to keep learning, so we used the flashlight on her phone for our light. It was amazing she is so prepared and accepted to be baptized soon! We are so grateful for her.

Puerto Rico life
We had an intercambio with the Zone Leaders and it was super good.  I learned so much from Elder Webb. Elder Fox told me that if we always follow the advice of leaders in the Church we will have success and see miracles… so we have been really focused on that lately.  Members have been helping us and it is wonderful.  I love it. If we follow the gospel of Jesus Christ we will have peace, joy, and happiness just as the savior and prophets have promise!

The Zone Leader and I were contacting the other day and we passed a house and contacted another one. This second house didn’t want to talk to us so we kept walking.  I had this little prompting come to me that said “go back”. So we went back to the house that we had already passed and we had a great lesson with this lady and got a return appointment for yesterday. We shared a message about the Book Of Mormon and she is interested!

Our family is doing great! They came to church again! I love them so much, and have really felt Heavenly Father’s love for them and for all the other people we have taught. I love the Holy Spirit and it will truly lead and guide us, if we are worthy and if we are seeking Him.  Sometimes the Holy Spirit will barely nudge us… and if we are too preoccupied or not doing something right, we will not notice the prompting. I testify that the Holy Ghost is real, He is the comforter and testifies of all truth.

I testify of repentance, that the healing power of the Atonement is real, and that we can be forgiven if we have a sincere heart and contrite spirit. And as we enter into the Covenant (or Promise) of baptism by someone who has the Authority of God (Priesthood) our past sins can be washed away. I have experienced this miracle of change with multiple people and as they come up out of the water, they are changed. The Gospel Of Jesus Christ saves and HEALS lives. I know it, because I have felt the Spirit testify of it to me everyday as I share it to others. I testify that God is our Father, Jesusis the Savior of the world, and through the Holy Spirit we can feel or their love for us. May we always remember our divinity as sons and daughters of God!

I Love you all!

Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment