Monday, March 28, 2016

"In my time of greatest need, you guys found me"

Hello!
Jose's baptism
How are we all doing? I love you all! Thank you for all the love and support. All is well out in la finca del Senor. I love this work so much! Here is a quick rundown of the week. We have had an investigator Jose and we have been teaching him for a while, and he had been progressing! He is amazing! He was able to be baptized this week! At his baptism service I had time to reflect on his conversion process. What a miracle it has been. He has changed so many things in this life to get to this point of baptism, and looking back, I know his change has been possible through our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Companions... waiting for the baptism.
In this sacred week (Holy Week) we have had time to ponder and think about Jesus Christ and what he has done for us. I had a moment to testify in a lesson about our Savior. Our Savior has suffered for the pains and sins of the world.  The first act of faith we can show our Heavenly Father, is to repent. We need to trust in His promise that if we repent, He will forgive us for our trespasses. I know that is so true, that if we can humble ourselves and come unto Christ, we can find a new life through Him… A life of eternal happiness.
Church!
We have another baptism this Saturday in between sessions of General Conference, we are so happy for her! Seeing people receive a witness of the truthfulness of this gospel and building their testimony of Christ is priceless and brings me so much joy. I am so incredibly grateful for the guidance of the Holy Ghost who whispered to me to go back to knock on her door. She said to me this past Saturday, “In my time of greatest need, you guys found me.” I Know God Loves us and I know His Son Jesus Christ, is the only way to find eternal peace and happiness. I love you all!


Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment