Monday, April 18, 2016

"That is where I need you"

Hey Family and Friends,

Adios to Carlos, Jose and Olga

God Speed! The Elders in the house
I am out of time to write, but I am leaving my first area! I am sad, but so excited for this next part of my mission. My companion will be Elder Hervias from Guatemala so I am super excited to have a native companion.

Quickly I want to testify of the power of prayer! Last night I was super nervous about where I would get called and what I would do, so I went to my Heavenly Father in prayer for comfort and strength. Afterword, the calls came in and I got called to Juncos. Again I was a little nervous so I went to pray. The Spirit then testified to me and I heard “that is where I need you”. This brought me so much comfort. I know prayer is real and it is direct communication with our Father in Heaven. 

I know that Jesus Christ lives and I know we can receive answers to our prayers through the Holy Spirit and we can also feel the love God has for us! Love you all!


Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment