Monday, June 27, 2016

"I feel something different here"

Hello everyone!

Thank you for all the love and support. This week has been full of hard work, and tender mercies. The week started out hard because we had to drop some investigators with baptismal dates, because of their lack of desire and we have been praying and we have been putting almost all of our efforts in finding. It was a slow week in finding, but we just need to be more diligent and I know the Lord will put people in our path who are ready.

Vicente came to church and it was so great to have him back in the church! Earlier in the week he said he was not ready to get baptized yet. We told him we loved him and respect his agency, but he always testifies how he knows the Book of Mormon is true and that one day he will be baptized. He told me he loved me and he thinks of me as his son.  He said, “I feel something different here!”  I testified to him and told him to never, ever to forget how he was filling in that moment.  The Spirit was so strong and I will never forget that moment.

I am so grateful for this Gospel, for the Book of Mormon, and for the true church. God lives, he loves every one of his Children. He sent his Son, Jesus Christ to make it possible for us to return to Him.  Jesus is the Christ, He lives and I have come to know Him and feel close to Him. The Holy Ghost is real!  It talks to our Spirit and confirms all truth.

Love you all,

Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment