Tuesday, July 5, 2016

"The Spirit testifies of all truth"

Hello to everyone!

Happy fourth of July everyone! I hope it was a good one! Another week has passed and even more lessons have been learned, and I am so grateful for that. This week was filled with rain and contacting.

We had a cool experience.  On Saturday morning, it was raining so hard with a ton of wind and we were thinking negatively like about being stuck in the rain. I need to be more positive and exercise my faith. As soon as we left the first appointment, the rain stopped.  Wow how amazing that it was.  We were walking down the street and there was a woman cleaning her patio and I thought to myself, “We will talk to her later”, because I wanted to go talk to someone else… but man that’s why we have companions! Man, Elder Reyes came in so clutch! I am so grateful to have companions because one of us can have an impression from the Spirit while the other is just focused on something else. So we went up and spoke with her and her four kids about Heavenly Father and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.   The 9 year old said the last prayer and it was like 2 minutes long and he gave thanks for a lot of things and it was so special to hear it. The Spirit was so strong and I know we could all feel it.

Vicente came to church again and is so happy! The spirit has been ever so present in his conversion and I am so grateful for that.  I know the spirit testifies of all truth! I know God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. How blessed we are to know these things. Thank you all for all you guys do for me!

I love you all!


Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment