Monday, February 15, 2016

"We are here on this earth to serve and help others"

Me and Jose (Carlos' friend). He was just baptized!
Family and friends,

I can say one thing about the missionary work and life.. it is that there are always going to be good days and bad days. God gives us the challenges, struggles and joys for our learning an benefit. The way we handle it, all comes down to the question, “What would Jesus do in this moment?”. I know it sounds classic or cheesy, but its so true. If we always act how the Savior would, there would be no time to be sad or trodden down. We would always be about His service. I am convinced that if we are focused on helping others, our thoughts will be outward and positive. I know these things are true because of this week. It was a hard one for sure and nobody wanted to talk to us day after day. I got down on myself and it got me nowhere, but I have come to the knowledge that we are here on this earth to serve and help others. I know this is true. We must endure to the end and how great shall be our reward in the end!
Me and The Feitos Family. I miss them!
I love this great scripture in the Book of Mormon- Mosiah 2:41

“And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.”

I love you all so much!

Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment