Monday, February 8, 2016

"We decided that we wouldn't let this get us down"

Hello Everyone!
We love NY!

Me and my companion
I love you all and am so grateful for you love and support. Okay so here it is! This week has been full of lesson learning. I have grown spiritually from the week’s event, and it has drawn me closer to the Lord. Our investigator, that was going to get baptized soon, decided she no longer wanted to be taught (dropped us). We tried visiting her, but she sent her daughter out to close the door on us. That was really hard on us. Then later that day her cousin dropped us too. Then that evening, our other instigator dropped us too. It has been tough. But, we have become closer as a companionship and have learned a lot together. I have learned so much this week. I am more humble and submissive to the Lord's will.
Our little pup
Puppy love
We decided that we wouldn't let this get us down, and we have been working really hard. I'm glad to have a companion who wants to work hard too.  He is the man! We have been working well together! We found a stranded baby puppy in a park and our neighbor found a person to take it in. It was pretty great.  I have been so blessed out here on the mission and I know that if we do the Lord's will, we will learn everything we need to, and we be blessed from on high continually. I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, as it has carried me.  It carries anyone who comes unto Him. I am not perfect and missionaries are not perfect, but I can testify from what I have seen on this mission… that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can change anyone. Share the gospel, we have what everyone needs, whether they know it or not! Be bold and testify of what you know. I love you all and may the Lord continue to watch over and bless you all.


Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment