Monday, May 30, 2016

"Changes helps us find this potential"

Hello Family and Friends,

Our District
Oh life is full of changes, and as natural men and women, we don’t want them, but the purpose of this life is to realize our divine potential as sons and daughters of God, and changes help us find this potential. I have been meditating on that all last night and this morning. My companion Elder Hervias is leaving Juncos and it is really hard to see him go.  He is a great Elder and like a brother to me. I have been assigned a new companion from Mexico, named Elder Reyes. I am excited to work with him, but that was my biggest fear before the mission and still is, working with someone 24/7 who I don’t even know.  Every other time I have gotten a new companion I have prayed a lot to be comforted. I am still nervous, but I feel more at peace knowing that God put me here in Juncos for a reason and I know Elder Reyes is supposed to be my companion. 
My "tio" in the mission. Intercambio with Elder Hanna
When we do righteous things, we will receive the help of the Lord. I had an intercambio (companion exchange) with an elder who has a lot more time than me this week and will be going home and a few days.  He came to my area and we had planned a lot of visits in a Pueblo. I know the Lord was leading and guiding us that day because only one visit out of the five, canceled …which was a huge blessing. In that area we are now teaching a family of four and another couple.  I know this church is true with all my heart, it is a blessing to serve my God in such a special way as a full time representative of Jesus Christ. I know that if we put forth our absolute best efforts, we will be lead to those who are ready to learn more. Christ lives, and because he lives, eternal happiness is reachable! I love these below scriptures! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Waidmann

Matthew 11:28-29   28-Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heaven laden, and I will give you rest.   29-Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

John 8:12    12- Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment