Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Skype 2016

We were able Skype with Elder Waidmann on Mother's Day! It was quite a treat! 


Here is his transcribed testimony of the work he is doing as a missionary in Puerto Rico.


Hello Everyone!

I love being a missionary. They say a mission can be "the best two years", and it really it is the best two years, even though I have only been out for seven months. I am really tired (so much walking!) , but I am really happy and that is worth it all. I love seeing the changes in people’s lives. I know that as we show our faith in God and do our part, He will follow through with His promises. Everything that God commands you to do… do it and you will be blessed. I know that is so true. I am not perfect. I am 18 years old still, but I know that is true still. I know that as we follow the commandments of God and do what we're supposed to do, that we will be happy and that we will have eternal life. I know that this church is true. I know that the prophet, Joseph Smith, restored Christ’s church back to the earth in its fullness. I get to testify of the “first vision” every day. And every time without a doubt, the Spirit has testified to me that it is true.



I love the gospel I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and I know that through Him,  all things are possible. We are not the only ones going through hard times. Other people are too and we need to help them be able to find Jesus Christ so that way they can find happiness. It is our duty to share the happiness of the gospel, no matter how hard it is to open our mouths. I know that as we share the gospel, we will feel joy.

I love you all!

Love, Elder Waidmann

No comments:

Post a Comment